The ISNET series of international meetings started in 2012 with a one-day workshop in Krakow, Poland and has been held since in both Europe and the United States. See this editorial in the Journal of Physics G and this article in Nuclear Physics News on the first ISNET workshop in Krakow.
- 2021: This meeting is planned to be held in late 2021 at Michigan State University in East Lansing, USA after it was not possible to hold the in-person workshop in 2020.
- 2020 [virtual meeting]: Information and statistics in nuclear experiment and theory ISNET-8 held at virtually and hosted by Michigan State University from December 14th-18th.
- 2019: Bayesian Inference in Subatomic Physics: A Marcus Wallenberg Symposium held in Gothenburg, Sweden. Organizers: Andreas Ekström, Christian Forssén, Sarah Wesolowski.
- 2018: Uncertainty Quantification at the Extremes (ISNET-6) held in Darmstadt, Germany. Organizers: Dick Furnstahl, David Ireland, Daniel Phillips, Ian Vernon.
- 2017: Information and statistics in nuclear experiment and theory (ISNET-5) held in York, England. Organizers: Jacek Dobaczewski, David Ireland, Witek Nazarewicz
- 2016: Bayesian Methods in Nuclear Physics, held in Seattle, Washington, USA. Organizers: Dick Furnstahl, Dave Higdon, Nicolas Schunck, Andrew Steiner
- 2015: Information and statistics in nuclear experiment and theory ISNET-3, held in Trento, Italy Organizers: David Ireland, Witek Nazarewicz, Bartlomiej Szpak
- 2013: ISNET: Information and Statistics in Nuclear Experiment and Theory, held in Glasgow, Scotland, UK. Organizers: Arnau Rios Huguet, David Ireland, David Jenkins, Paul Stevenson, Rolf-Dietmar Herzberg, Witek Nazarewicz
- 2012: First one-day workshop held in Krakow, Poland.